Transfer Students - Students who have attended any other college must furnish GMC the following:
- A completed application with the non-refundable application fee of $35.00.
- An official transcript sent directly from each and every college, technical school or university previously attendeded.
- Official documents for service schools, College Level Examination Program (CLEP) General Subjects examinations, USAFI/DANTES (Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support) examinations, etc.
- Transfer applicants who have completed fewer than 10-quarter hours of regular college level work must also meet all requirements for freshman admission.
- It is recommended that transfer students wishing to use financial aid resources while enrolled at GMC submit an official high school transcript regardless of the number of hours previously earned.