The GMC Fairburn Campus Library is an extension of the Sibley-Cone Library located on Main Campus in Milledgeville. The library provides access to a large variety of electronic resources. Using the current database password, GMC students, faculty, and staff can remotely access GMC’s electronic resources 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer with Internet access.
Electronic resources available include:
- Online Library Catalog
- EBSCO eBook Collection, online books
- Gale’s online resources in history, literature, health, and other subject content
- GALILEO, Georgia’s virtual library, provides access to periodicals, newspapers, on-line encyclopedias, and library catalogs
- NewsBank, a newspaper database
- The Georgia Career Information System (GCIS), an on-line guide to information about specific colleges, scholarships, and careers nationwide
- Films on Demand, a web-based digital video delivery service that allows you to view streaming videos from Films Media Group anytime, anywhere, 24/7
- An array of other reference materials
The Library is located in FBN2, Room 202. A quiet study area is adacent to the library in Room 201.
Library Hours when Classes are in Session:
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 9:00pm
NOTE: The library is open when there are weekend classes. Current weekend dates are posted outside library door.
Friday 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:00am - 2:00pm
Feel free to contact Ms. Prosser at 678-379-1399Call: 678-379-1399 or by e-mailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Assistant (evenings)